Thursday, August 11, 2011

Do you recommend the acne treatment line "Dermalogica Clean Start"?

Ok, for starts, if you compare the price of the product the salesmen was trying to get you to buy, your notice it's a lot higher than the ones she DIDN'T suggest buying, and the question your asking yourself is why, why o lord would she do than? Simply, she's a salesmen, the bigger money you spend, the better she is job wise. I was suffering from cystic acne, I took some pretty serious drug to rid myself of the ogre's flesh on my face. Now its being eleven months, some has returned, I simply squeeze, drain, and do whatever it takes to rid myself of acne. But after the pimple popping, I take just normal rubbing alcohol, get a cleansing mad moist with it and rub it on my face, it kills the bacteria, and cleans the dirt and grime up off my skin. Unless you have cystic, this should work, but know it will take a few weeks to work, so don't curse me out if you don't look Megan Fox-ish in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment