Monday, August 8, 2011

My skin is really oily, dry, and it has a fair amount of acne!I want it all gone!!?

Every morning I use Purity face wash (I think its from QVC). Then, I use Benza Clin acne cream my doctor (not dermatologist) recommended because I have acne mainly in the t-zone. The cream is 5% benzoyl peroxide. Then I use Hope In A Jar moisturizer but it makes my skin look even greasier and shinnier then it already looks. So, if any of this is either not helping or making it worse please tell me. I want pretty skin that doesn't have acne, isn't oily, and doesn't get dry. I know it's a lot to ask but it has really made me feel insecure. I don't know if it matters but I am 13 and have had bad skin since I was about 11. I use the wash and acne cream every morning and every night. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment