Friday, August 5, 2011

Injury to foot...doctors misdiagnose break?? PLZ ANSWER!?

i went to the hospital with my foot swelled up enormously and purple, black and blue all over....they took x rays and about 2 minutes after they said there was absolutely NOTHING wrong with it they took away my crutches that i already had and told me to go home!...so I've been watching it get worse over 3 days so i decided to make an appointment with an orthopedist (bone doctor) they took more x rays and with a shocked face they came in and told me that i had crushed my bone as in i had some of my bone pieces just floating around..and 2buckle fractures, and multiple hairline fractures! how did the doctor not see them on the xrays??? by the way i injured myself while moving a coffee table...i dropped it on my foot (heavy)

No comments:

Post a Comment